Friday, March 31, 2006

My new website

Please check out my new website A Desk In The Sun. It's an attempt to develop an online resource for people who live in one country while working via the internet in another, in the same way as I do.

At the moment there's no book, magazine or website aimed specifically at people like us. That's despite it becoming an increasingly popular choice for anybody who can telecommute.

It would be great to turn the website into a real resource, but I cannot afford the time at the moment. I have to earn a living. If, hower, anybody reading this is interested in providing financial support I'd love to hear from them. A financial services company could, for example, find an audience with a group that has considerable spending power and use for money transfers, savings products and more.

No comments: